‘Baby New Year’ in Hampton Roads | News
NewsChannel 3 tracked down the first baby born in Hampton Roads in 2013. Meet Annabella Terry.
She came into this world at 12:21 a.m. New Year’s Day at Sentara Princess Anne hospital.
Her mother, Jaclyn Martinez, says she’s a blessing.
“My baby is the first one. I was really excited…really happy that my baby is the first one.”
Not far behind Annabella was Jacquilynn Sanderson. Pictured above, she is with her mom and dad, Elizabeth and Will.
Jacquilynn was born at 1:46 a.m. New Year’s Day at Bon Secours Maryview. She’s eight pounds, six ounces and 20.5 inches long.
Top Virginia Beach Stories
Upcoming Events near Virginia Beach
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man hospitalized, home condemned after Newport News fire
- Medal of Valor award for off-duty Newport News firefighter
- Prosecutors will not pursue misdemeanor charges against Newport News officer
- Truck strikes two utility poles in Newport News, closures in place
- Raccoon tests positive for rabies in Newport News neighborhood